Skip to main content

Sex Offenders

Reporting Tips

If you would like to report a sex offender who is living too close to a school, daycare, or who is not at the address displayed on the web please contact Trussville Police Department Lt. Chad Jones at 205-661-4006. If you prefer to remain anonymous you can send an email to We value your information and we will investigate any complaint we receive. You can find further information about sex offenders by visiting the following websites.

iCrime Watch Sex Offender Search

Jefferson County Sex Offenders

State of Alabama Sex Offenders