This is a separately incorporated board whose primary responsibility is oversight of the public school system and its finances and policy. Board members serve a five year term.
Board meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
Trussville City Schools
- Superintendent: Dr. Pattie Neill
- Principal, Cahaba Elementary: Joy Tyner
- Principal, Magnolia Elementary: Jennifer Abney
- Principal, Paine Elementary: Lisa Lothspeich
- Principal, Hewitt-Trussville Middle School: Lisa Berry
- Principal, Hewitt-Trussville High School: Tim Salem
(Members appointed by Council)
|Steve Ward||May 25th, 2022|
|Stanley (Stan) Garrett||May 25th, 2021|
|Kathy Brown||May 25th, 2020|
|Mark Sims||May 25th, 2023|
|Kim DeShazo||May 25th, 2024|
|Council Liaison: Jef Freeman|