2018 – 2019 Class Schedule
- Sunday, November 18, 2018: 2:00
- Wednesday, January 2, 2019: 5:30
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 5:30
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 6:00
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019: 5:30
- Sunday, March 24, 2019: 2:00
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019: 5:30
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019: 5:30
- Wednesday, July 24, 2019: 5:30
- Wednesday, August 28, 2019: 5:30
- Sunday, October 13, 2019: 2:00
Board CPR Certification Class
- Saturday, November 3: 8:30
- Saturday, January 19: 8:30
- 8:30 a.m. Recertification Class
- 9:00 a.m. New Certification Class
Coaches, all you have to do is show up on the day of the class, no pre-registration is required.
These classes are for everybody who coaches for a Trussville Youth League Activity, or for those coaches who utilize any ball field that is City of Trussville Parks and Recreation Department property. Every coach must attend and successfully complete one of these classes in order to coach or utilize a ball field within the City of Trussville. All board members on parent run associations must also take the class.
For those of you wanting to know what this class covers click here.
The in-person class is good for one year.
The online test needs to be completed yearly.
Sports Nutrition SPECTATORPARENTSUPPORT SickleCellFactSheet HeadInjujuryfactsheetcdc Head Injury Advice 2017 Dynamic Warm Up1 Dynamic Warm Up+Flexibility2 Certificate of Completion-ATI-Playsafe Athletic Coaching Academy [Autosaved]